CradlePoint L950 Adapter (300MBPS Modem), no Wifi
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
L950 Series LTE Adapter (300Mbps modem), CAT7 (940 Mbps), 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports, Passive GPS, design for failover, OOBM, and Bandwidth augmentation
This unit ships with hardware mounted antennas (paddle antennas). If your application is in an area with poor or blocked signal, we strongly recommend an upgraded antenna. Problem applications include rural, or in-building installations where signal is hampered by cement or steel walls or other buildings.
The purpose-built adapter
Cradlepoint endpoints provide industry-leading, LTE Advanced connectivity as well as Ethernet and Wi-Fi. These purpose-built endpoints are sold with a subscription to NetCloud Service for Branch Continuity which provides streamlined configuration and continuous cloud, modem, and router software feature enhancements.
Features of the L950 Series LTE Adapter
- Maximize network uptime using LTE WAN for failover and link diversity
- Deploy within any existing networking or SD-WAN environment
- Configure with greater simplicity and confidence with the wizard-based installation application
- Utilize day-1 connectivity while waiting for terrestrial links
- Manage the Cradlepoint router and LTE adapter as one entity for singular control and visibility
- Troubleshoot adapter and in-line devices with advanced Out-of-Band Management to reduce truck rolls
- Offload primary connections during traffic surges and network congestion
Follow this link for a full description of NetCloud, NetCloud Essentials and NetCloud Essentials + Advanced.